Wednesday 30 March 2011

It's Time

I sense the ice cream time is upon us. One cannot start it too early. And after the recent hype about a certain (mother) milk flavour  I think it is time to go back to the basics (please!).
Admittedly it was only February when I tried Gelupo's ice, still quite cold, but it was just too tempting and well worth it.
You will find Gelupo in the heart of Soho, close to Piccadilly, but in a quiet side street. It is a lovely little shop which does not sell hundreds of different flavours, but the ice that is on offer is one of the best I have tasted this far away from Italy! (According to my kids pistacchio is divine, vanilla sublime - they were obviously inspired))

found here 

So, if you need a break from busy Soho, this place might be just what you are looking for, at least it was for us that day. I also like the fact that Gelupo is not a chain, you will only find it here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment