Wednesday 22 February 2012

I need a drink!

It's only 10.00 and I am thinking of a drink already - that can't be right. Well, actually, I am thinking of an amazing elaborate cocktail concoction, something like this maybe


found here

or this
found here




I don't know about you, but this m&c (milk and cookie) cocktail  however

milk and cookie coctail
found here via


seems to be as far as we can stretch these days .... Valuable babysitter time is mostly spend going out for dinner or see a play, hardly frivolous. 

Being therefore quite out of touch when it comes to the London Cocktail Scene, I thought Peter Berthoud's idea of an evening tour of four of London's most distinctive, distinguished and stylish cocktail bars quite the ticket. He will be running his first one tonight and I will try to join when he hopefully repeats this experiment (maybe with a slightly later start?)


No comments:

Post a Comment