Friday 7 October 2011

For your (and my) diary

Here are some dates for your diary - I normally feel like chasing my tail trying not to miss out or actually learn about an event when it's already sold out or finished - so from time to time I am ahead of myself .... just:

Gerhard Richter at the Tate Modern (till 8 January)

found here



Rem Koolhaas' architecture practise at the Barbican Art Gallery with OMA/Progress (till 19 February) - the first major exhibition by the Office of Metropolitan Architecture in the UK.

Frieze Contemporary Art Fair (13.-16. October) 

found here


Cheese & Wine Festival (14.-16. October) at the Southbank Centre Square, behind the Royal Festival Hall. 
Pinned Image
via 

London Film Festival (12.-27. October) and the Young Film Festival (8.-13 November)

thomas_hoepker
found here

and much, much more ...... Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment